Rebecca Wilkinson RVN MIAAT MIRVAP (ICH)
Clinical Director & Canine Hydrotherapist
Rebecca, is the owner of Operation K9 Ltd. She has worked in the animal care industry since the age of 14 working at local boarding kennels. After college, she started in Veterinary practice gaining a diploma in Animal Management through Bishop Burton College, a stepping stone onto Veterinary Nurse training in Scarborough, then continuing her career to develop a wealth of knowledge in the industry including business and management.
- 17 years qualified as a Veterinary Nurse
- Clinical certificate in animal behaviour
- Locums at local practices and mentors RVN’s
- Hosts Continued Professional Development in Vet practices to educate on rehab and nurses potential in practice
Rebecca is a member of the Institute of Veterinary & Animal Physiotherapists as a registered Canine Hydrotherapist and also International Association of Animal Therapists as a laser therapist and Hydrotherapist.
Her main interests now are now in-practice training, Laser therapy, canine hydrotherapy and physiotherapy. She lives on site with her husband James, 3 children and 6 working gundogs!
- RVN (Registered Veterinary Nurse)
- Canine Hydrotherapist (Level 3 Certificate)
- Level 1 CAMAdvocate
Member of the RCVS, IRVAP and IAAT