Rebecca, is the owner of Operation K9 Ltd. She has worked in the animal care industry since the age of 14 working at local boarding kennels. After college, she started in Veterinary practice gaining a diploma in Animal Management through Bishop Burton College, a stepping stone onto Veterinary Nurse training in Scarborough, then continuing her career to develop a wealth of knowledge in the industry.
- 15 years in local practices as a Veterinary Nurse
- Clinical certificate in animal behaviour
- Locums at local practices
Her main interests now are nutrition, Veterinary rehabilitation, Laser therapy, canine hydrotherapy and physiotherapy.
- RVN (Registered Veterinary Nurse)
- Canine Hydrotherapist (Level 3 Certificate)
Member of the BVNA, RCVS, IAAT and NARCH